ffff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ffff

ffsdad

PortalPortal  SatursSaturs  MeklētMeklēt  Latest imagesLatest images  ReģistrētiesReģistrēties  IeietIeiet  

It would affect your sensibility too much

Go down 
AutorsZiņojums
bokencn

Number of posts : 5

It would affect your sensibility too much Empty
PostTēma: It would affect your sensibility too much   It would affect your sensibility too much Icon_minitimeOtrdiena Februāris 08, 2011 8:28 pm

were I to descend to particulars ; let it suffice that the nabob Mahabbit Cawn, the eldest son, and the rest of the family of Hafez, who are under close confinement (the Begums and other women included) have been driven to the necessity of making private applications for a little rice and water. I wish, my friend, to leave scenes which none but the merciless sujah can bear, without heartbleeding pain. Relieve me, therefore, as soon as possible, and oblige, dear Sir, Extract of a tiffany letter from Colonel Champion, dated Camp, 12th of June, 1774.In compliance with the board's desire, I tiffany rings am now to mention a very unpleasing subject, the vizier's treatment of tiffany and co outlet the family of Hafez Ramet, &c. The inhumanity and dishonour with which Mihebullah Khan, his brother Fittiullah Khan, late proprietors of this city and t^iis country, have been used, is known all over these parts; a relation of them would swell this letter to an immense size, and withal prove very disagreeable reading; I send you translations of two letters, ^Eind a copy of a third, tiffany jewellery which, affecting as they are, will convey but a faint idea of the treatment these unhappy people have met with. I could not help compassionating such unparalleled misery ; and my requests to the vizier to shew lenity were frequent, but as fruitless as were the advices which I almost hourly gave him regarding the destruction of the villages, with respect to which I am now constrained tiffany sale to declare, that although he always promised as fairly as I could wish, yet he did not observe one of them, nor cease to overspread tiffany&co the country with flames, till three days after the fate of Hafez Rhamet was decided; but that gentleman, tiffany co as in all points, excepting such as immediately respect the operations of the fiellie is solely entitled to prescribe; the reputation of the British name is in his hands, and the line which has been laid down for me is clear.Translation of a letter from a wife of Hafez Rhamet tiffany outlet Khan to Colonel Champion.
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Atpakaļ uz augšu 
Lapa 1 no 1

Permissions in this forum:Jūs nevarat atbildēt tematos šajā forumā
ffff :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Pāriet uz: