ffff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ffff

ffsdad

PortalPortal  SatursSaturs  MeklētMeklēt  Latest imagesLatest images  ReģistrētiesReģistrēties  IeietIeiet  

I think nothing that was possible to be proposed

Go down 
AutorsZiņojums
bokencn

Number of posts : 5

I think nothing that was possible to be proposed  Empty
PostTēma: I think nothing that was possible to be proposed    I think nothing that was possible to be proposed  Icon_minitimeOtrdiena Februāris 08, 2011 8:26 pm

could make up for it. The principle upon which Mr. Hastings acted was horrible ; it was the principle tiffany jewellery upon which the most insignificant mercenary states form their measures of acting. What a principle for a great nation; for the English nation ! It was no less than this in the most express termsyou must pay me^ and I will exterminate them. This was the language held by the man who was entrusted with the government of the greatest territory belonging to the British empire, or perhaps to any empire; give tiffany&co me the forty lacks of rupees, and I will break through the orders I have received from my masters and you shall make use of tiffany outlet their army tiffany rings to exterminate the Rohillas, and take possession of their country.But behold what follows. In the year 1782 he is accused of partiality to Sujah Dowlah; his reply is ready, he makes the company participators in the tiffany sale crime, and bv pretending their advantage endeavours to evade the punishment due to such behaviour. I did not, says he, mean to serve Sujah Dowlah; I made this engagement to serve you, by bringing to your treasury a sum 01 money, and drawing him nearer the tiffany and co outlet frontiers of the Marattas; so that by his dread of them, he may be more dependant upon you. The whole and every part of this transaction forms a picture of so sad and crooked a policy, tiffany that it is infinitely detestable.But this was not only a war merely of contention for victory. It was carried on with circumstances of the most atrocious cruelty. But that I may not seem to exaggerate, what in itself needs no exaggeration, I shall beg leave to read to you the letters of Colonel tiffany co Champion, complaining of this behaviour.Mr. Fox here read the following letters:
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Atpakaļ uz augšu 
Lapa 1 no 1

Permissions in this forum:Jūs nevarat atbildēt tematos šajā forumā
ffff :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Pāriet uz: